Q. Why do I keep getting logged out of ILL? Why can't I access ILL?
Sometimes the system acts like you've already logged in and won't let you log in to the system if you have already logged in to another library database.
If you experience issues with logging in to ILL, you have two options:
- running a private/incognito browser window or
- you'll have to clear your browser cache.
For example, if you have Chrome, follow the instructions below:
- Enter the following address to the Browser Bar: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Make sure that Browsing History and Cookies are checked
- Click Clear Data
- If possible, close all browser windows and restart Chrome
Instructions for how to clear your cache depends on your browser.
- Instructions for how to clear your cache in Chrome are available here
- Instructions for how to clear your cache in Firefox are available here
- Instructions for how to clear your cache in Microsoft Edge are available here