Q. Where can I get help for my classes?


if you are looking for tutoring or homework help, your best bet would be to contact the Student Center for Academic Achievement (SCAA) to see if a tutor is available. They offer services related to writing help, math and science tutoring and WST prep programs. SCAA has information available for how to get a tutor

To visit SCAA, just head up to the second floor of the Library. 


  • Last Updated Sep 09, 2017
  • Views 54
  • Answered By Andrew Carlos

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us