Q. How do I place something on course reserves?

(For Faculty Only)


The Media Resources and Reserves' Desk located on the 2nd floor (UM level) of the Hayward campus and the Circulation Desk at the Concord campus library are happy to assist you with putting your materials on reserve. You can either stop by the desk when they're open, or call to find out more information.

Hayward Media Resources and Reserves' Desk: 510-885-3770

Concord Circulation Desk: 925-602-6725

  • Last Updated Sep 11, 2017
  • Views 16
  • Answered By Lana Wood

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us